Jul 17,2015
By: 'Antonio'
Jul 17,2015
Mine is a particular case as I paid several month rent upfront because I asked for few job to be done in the property. I am very disappointed about it as they sent a handyman today after 4 days I moved in to get a couple of job done. Regarding the most important request agreed on the day of my offer their handyman told me today that He could not do it. And then about another request also agreed (a small dining table) I have been told yesterday that it was crossed out and I was informed by A gentelman called Rohan (whose I did not even meet) so I agreed on that condition. It is just a dream, I have never been informed about it. Then the famous professional cleaning wich was reasonable and not professional at all as I had to clean almost everything again.
A couple of important concerns that they seem to ignore such as the fan in the oven wich is not working and the window in the kitchen wich I spotted last night is very tricky to close so I can't open it.
Just saying the truth and apologize regarding the thing they told me I was informed wich is absolutely a lay. Then we'll see if I They help me to change my mind getting all the job done. On your web site there is no even one name of staff member of Fulham Palace Road that is matching with the persons I deal with
Attached Files