Apr 17,2014
By: 'steve'
Apr 17,2014
As a landlord I came across this company falsely listing my property for rent, using pictures and details from a private listing I made a few years prior. On enquiring with LDB they quickly advised that the property was already let, but wanted to show me some alternative listings. I have a sense they undertake this practice of flase advertising regularly to bring in new customers.
I have lodged complaints with the ombudsman and others, but I suggest people steer clear of these cowboys.
By: LDB Manager
Apr 17, 2014
We marketed your property in Nov 2010 hence we had the pictures. The negotiator you spoke to had just returned from holiday and was therefore unaware that the property had been mistakenly advertised.

Mistakes do happen and we apologised for this. The ad was removed immediately.and I hope that it didn't cause any problems for you. After 11 years in business however we feel we offer a better service than your average cowboy.

Lets Do Business