Oct 16,2011
Oct 16,2011
Mills Knight are a smaller agency compared to some of the bigger ones but I chose them because they are a family run business with good local knowledge and their fees were so much more reasonable that most of the others. They didn't let me down. I immediately received bookings for viewings and continued to do so the whole time the property was on the market. Unfortunately, the sale took longer than we had hoped as our first buyer had to pull out after a family illness forced him to cancel him move but Mr and Mrs Engall were quick to get things moving again and had new viewings lined up, resulting in a second, successful offer being made. The process then ran very smoothly with them explaining the details from beginning to end. I would recommend this agent to anyone inside the Norwich area already or those from outside who don't know the area and are in need of a few pointers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mills Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Mills Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mills Knight Office 1