Apr 16,2015
By: 'BrownP'
Apr 16,2015
I have never posted a review before (good or bad) but felt compelled to do so in this instance. My wife and I recently viewed a property on sale with WHB Gorleston as prospective buyers. Today I received a phone call from them to get feedback (all normal and fine so far). Then 'Simon' asks me which agent my property is being marketed by and then begins insulting and berating that company, questioning their sales abilities, belittling the amount of properties they have at the moment and generally being rude about them. Now I'm sorry, but I feel that this is massively unprofessional, uncalled for and just plain wrong. He asked me to ''bare them in mind'' if/when my property doesn't sell with my current agent, well you have put me off ever wanting to conduct any business with you again I'm afraid. Appalling behaviour.
Maybe act with some professionalism and decorum.
Attached Files