Mar 30,2015
By: 'Peter Hanlon'
Mar 30,2015
I considered a number of agents when I put my house on the market, and having chosen Lang and Co I am very pleased that I did so. One important aspect to selling a property is the attitude that the selling agent has as this will undoubtedly influence how it is viewed by prospective buyers. Lang and Co helped to present the property in a very positive light which was reflected by the prompt feedback reports which I received after each viewing. Overall their communication was very good and kept me in the picture during all phases of the selling process, including a nervous patch towards contract exchange. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lang and Co if you want to sell your house in the Plymouth area.

Lang and Co