Mar 25,2015
Tom
Hannah
By: 'Jude'
Mar 25,2015
Comfort Lettings were so helpful in getting my house rented over the last year. It is the first time I had been through this experience and Tom was brilliant in explaining everything well and guiding me through the process. My house was rented very quickly and I felt that their communication throughout was excellent. I received photographs following inspections and was delighted with how they had a handle on everything. Hannah was prompt and efficient with any questions I had and I felt my property was safe in their hands. After 12 months of renting it out, I have now moved back into my property and the process with comfort lettings was seamless. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them, and already have to others! Thank you :-)

Comfort Letting Agents LLP