Oct 08,2011
Oct 08,2011
I have been so impressed with the service I have recieved. I would really reccommend Fish Need Water to everyone.
James was friendly and efficent, always working out of hours, and an excellent communicator. We were never left wondering how things were going! Nothing was too much probelm and his prices are very fair. He seemed to have an endless supply of prospective tenants to show around. After being so disappointed at using high street branches to rent my property, as well as being stung with hidden costs, it has been refreshing to use Fish Need Water.
Not only has he got me a good rental price with lovely tenants, the property has not been empty for even a day.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich