Mar 23,2015
By: 'Maxine'
Mar 23,2015
they did what they needed to my flat was sold although I was never sure who they were working for! Myself or those buying my property. The last straw was when the progress sale person told me the buyers felt bullied about the completion date. Ok I lose the property I am buying and there is no completion date. Really unhelpful and just rude!!! Especially as I was trying to bend over backwards for the buyers. I spent a lot of money (over the odds) I understand why J was so aggressively chasing contract, congratulations!! I think Yinka and Derien should set up on there own, they were both helpful and professional and hard working. The others that I dealt with have left me stone cold, but property is sold, which isn't hard in London market so happy to be moving.
I paid over 3 percent the market rate is generally 1.5 the sliding scale element looks on the face of it really good and I really do think that Yinka drives the value up however it is still very high for little work further down the line. My own fault though I should have drove the amount down further.
By: Javed
Mar 23, 2015
We are disappointed to read this as we feel we have done a very good job for our client. Our fee is performance related hence the percentage varies should we get higher or lower offers, in this instance we managed to get several buyers interested, in turn getting a very good offer and higher than what our client expected.

Chains are very stressful processes and our designated sales progressor would have only passed on comments from up the chain or from the buyers through the transaction. We make no apologies for having constant communications with all people within the purchase so everybody knows where they stand.

In this particular case the buyers had requested a later completion date than the one stipulated by the rest of the chain and the sales progressor had to work incredibly hard to ensure they not only agreed but that the sale didn't fall through, as always working with the client in mind, certainly not against.

We appreciate the comments made by the members of our team, service is paramount to us.

fish need water