Mar 17,2015
By: 'Neil McKeown'
Mar 17,2015
Both the landlord and myself have been disgusted at Chancellors' inability to carry out basic tasks or respond to requests. They ignore emails, it typically takes several reminders before an inevitably unsatisfactory response is given.

I had overpaid my account (due to paying 5 months upfront - I had moved from abroad and there was no data for a credit check) and it took 2-3 months for them to resolve. During that process they never responded to my first mails, everything took at least one reminder. I sent them my view of the account with all payments and all charges listed, they were unable to provide me with a statement of my account for over 2 months!

I am now waiting for my deposit to be returned. I know from corresponding with the landlord that he has given the go-ahead to release it but they haven't done so and once again won't respond the emails.

This frustration is all with the South East property management team.

I would sooner live on the street than deal with this company in any capacity again.

Chancellors