“Worst experience ever!...”

Aug 26,2018
By: 'Very angry landlord'
Aug 26,2018
Our experience with chancellors Surbiton branch had been a total nightmare! First of all Ryan had lid to us about a property we wanted to buy to get us sign up, and once we sign up we didn't hear from them for over a month!
When we chased the office for an update and marketing information, they didn't come back to us even though we have tried to call them many times during the week.
There has been only one viewings booked, and the staff didn't show up on time so we practically did the viewing ourselves.
There has been an number of occasions they have booked viewings but forgot to cancel them, so we prepared our property and no one showed up.
A total disaster experience and their manager Ryan is lying to us throughout.
Please spread the word and avoid them!
By: NB
Dec 08, 2018
This does not surprise me. I arranged to view a property where I was genuinely go make and offer on the spot if the internal inspection went well. They never turned up, When I called they said agent has just left and was on her way. Half an hour later the office was closed. When I called the next day they denied the viewing had been arranged. Their calls are now blocked on my phone.

Chancellors