Mar 16,2015
By: 'Rafael'
Mar 16,2015
This is the third time I find a home via Property Moves in my 10 years living in Brighton and I put it down to the fact that they just have a good selection of flats around town. Every single time, I had absolutely no problems. The agents were forthcoming, helpful and transparent, ensuring that I understood all details prior to signing anything. This time especially, we liked the flat but couldn't look at all its features so I requested if I could pay the deposit and view it again. They advised me that I cannot pay the deposit and then see it as the deposit is nonrefundable if I back down - which I appreciate because they could have just misled me into paying it anyways. They went out of their way to get me a second viewing on the same day, which I thought was outstanding service. Now everything's underway and even when we had to send back our reference forms, we could do it by email, which again it's just one more detail that makes it really easy and smooth to do business with them as I live on the other side of town. I'm really pleased and Rushia Tremble is lovely. Very happy with the service and I would even say it has been constantly improving.
It\'s a lot of expensive fees but I guess it\'s needed.

Property Moves