Mar 16,2015
By: 'Sarah'
Mar 16,2015
I recently rented a flat with ‚€‚ËœA Flat in Town' and I had an excellent experience throughout my tenancy. The staff are all extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and Lucy (who I dealt with most) always responded very quickly and politely to any queries or questions I had. The initial application process was clear, easy to understand and efficient, as was the move out inspection.

In addition, I was particularly grateful for the level of professionalism and support I received when I encountered difficulties with my neighbours, Lucy sorted out my tricky situation very promptly and without making me feel like I was being a nuisance.

I would definitely recommend ‚€‚ËœA Flat in Town' to anyone wishing to rent a property in Edinburgh. I wouldn't hesitate to rent with them again.

A Flat in Town