Mar 06,2015
By: 'Paolo Delogu'
Mar 06,2015
Outstanding Service!

I contacted the PM office a few weeks ago after seeing some of their properties advertised on Rightmove.co.uk.
The person I spoke to on the phone was very friendly, he took my details, listened patiently to what I was looking for and promised that someone from the office would have contacted me as soon as something suitable came on the market.
Since then, Rushia got regularly in touch with me by phone and email, keeping me constantly up to date on what the latest property available that might have interested me were, properties that unfortunately didn't quite fully catch my interest, only because, I realised, I wasn't quite clear explaining what my needs were.
Rushia kindly asked me what the exact reasons for turning down those properties were and after clarifying that, here it is: The property I was looking for.

I met Rushia this morning for a viewing; she was friendly, smily, professional and transparent on what the down sides of the property were.
(By the way, the property is even better than what I expected)

When I got to the office to secure the flat and fill out all the paperwork, I was welcomed politely, all my questions were answered and doubts clarified.
Unfortunately I don't remember what the name of the other agent who helped me is but his service was exceptional too.

Thank you so much, that's all I can say ;)

Paolo