Mar 04,2015
By: 'John'
Mar 04,2015
I have seen the property and promptly contacted the agent requesting an application form, a couple of hours later the form was completed and send to the Agent. I have received an email response 3 days later stating that my application is being processed and I will be soon contacted. 2 days later - I contacted them myself due to the lack of response from their part and asked for updates. The next day I received a response that the flat WAS ALREADY LET AND if i would like to apply for ANOTHER flat through the agency!!!!! I would understand if any of the credit checks failed or the landlord didn't like me - but they just gave the flat to someone else without any explanation. This is the worst client service I have received in NI. Please stay away from them as getting an apartment is like winning in a lottery.

Belfast City Properties