Mar 03,2015
Alison
By: 'Sue'
Mar 03,2015
I sold a house on behalf of my mum. She had to go into a care home after to loss of my father last year. I live about 250 miles away from Wakefield and do needed an estate agent that I could rely on, choosing one can be very difficult, however, I seem to have come up trumps with Richard Kendall. Alison was the appointed member of staff who I dealt with. She kept me in touch throughout the whole of the proceedings. from viewings that had been arranged, the feedback from the viewings, offers that were made etc. etc. I really cannot fault my dealings with the company and most certainly would use Kendall's again.
Thank you to all the staff and most especially Alison.
I think 1.5% was rather a lot of money to be honest, however, because I am really happy with the service I received I am happy to pay that cost. If I lived nearly to Wakefield, I would possibly try somewhere else or negotiate the selling costs. I still owe you a big thank you, or maybe more a big thank you to Alison who I cannot praise enough for all her efforts in keeping my in constant tough with all the proceedings.

Richard Kendall Estate Agent