Feb 25,2015
By: 'Sophie'
Feb 25,2015
I have been horrified at the service I have received. The staff do not respond with any speed even to extremely urgent issues (the ceiling just fell in - I have emailed them twice for news and still received no response in 2 days). In only two and a half years they have cost me money in damages to the property by tenants that they assured me would be covered by the tenant's deposit and in bailiff fees for unpaid council tax by my tenants which they told me they had informed the council about. I am living abroad and so am extremely reliant on them to take care of the property and my experience has been one of disinterest to the point of downright negligence which has been seriously detrimental to the relationship with the tenants. Horrific. Avoid at all costs.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Mar 05, 2015
Hi Sophie

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and I am disappointed to hear about the issues you have faced. Please could you email help@haart.co.uk so we can investigate these for you.

Many thanks