Sep 26,2011
Sep 26,2011
I appointed Homes Estate Agents after they made the effort to knock on my door when they saw I had a board up from an on-line only agent. They assured me that they had many 'walk-ins' that may not use the internet and they were confident on finding a buyer. I took them at their word and after many viewings from the on-line agent that didn't result in a sale, Homes sent their first viewer round and a sale resulted.
Homes negociated the very best price for me and then assisted in all ways possible to keep the sale on track as time went by. They were always there at the end of the phone to answer queries and to chase up solicitors etc to see the sale through to completion.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1