Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 26,2011
Sep 26,2011
I 100% agree with the previous review. I had the exact same experience with Arden, unclean property, countless unsolved problems which were present from beginning to end of the tenancy and then my deposit was taken to cover the fixing of these problems after I left. When no receipts were produced I confronted them in person and in writing regarding the injustice of this and was panned off to other members of staff on all counts. After going full circle of all the staff, catriona being the worst, I was ignored. I then found out from friends in the building that the new tenants were having the same problems as I did. When I confronted Arden again about this... 'Why had my deposit been taken and no work been completed'... They told me I would have to contact the landlord. Who of course ignored me as well. I would strongly recommend choosing another agency if you can possibly help it.
By: CW
Apr 02, 2012
The content of this comment is simply not true, Arden Property Management has never and would never withold any deposit unless works which were the responsibility of that tenant were to be paid for. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that I have never spoken with this individual but would be happy to do so should they wish to contact the office. Catriona

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arden Property Management Morningside Edinburgh