Sep 21,2011
Sep 21,2011
1) In spite of my request to be present at the check-in inventory, Foxton's surprised me by handing me a report prepared in my absence. The report listed items not present in the property and was oblivious to existing damage in the property. I am fortunate to have a lawyer as a friend who quickly helped me to draft an ammedum to the inventory, secondly I was fortunate to have a decent landlor who accepted the amendments. Foxtons' process was lacking in profesionalism.

2) I began to get calls asking if I would renew my lease three months before the expiry of a one year leas (when the contract says two)

3) Foxtons showed the property without my prior permission to conduct a viewing

4) After complaiing about this, Foxton's interpretation of reasonable time (to warn on a viewing) was I discovered somewhere between 4 hours and 20 minute (not kidding)

5) It has been three weeks since moving out and in spite of the landlord and myself having agreed deductions I am still yet to see my deposit monies. Foxton's keeps on coming up with one excuse after another.

I have rented several times in my life. I have only had one bad experience and it is this one. Foxton's are in my view cavalier, unprofessional, overly aggressive, and I am shocked by how they violated the clauses regarding viewing. I felt violated and distressed when I found out they had conducted viewings without my permission. Stay clear from this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Mayfair! To leave a new review of Foxtons Mayfair, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Mayfair