Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
Oh my, where to begin on my horrific experience renting a flat through and managed by Foxtons Park Lane? After moving in 10 days later than agreed (booking a cleaner is a challenge you know), fending off the downstairs neighbours on the first day after it turned out that the water pipes weren\'t waterproof and welcoming as housemates some friendly cockroaches, I was sure my lot could not get any tougher. It did of course, but let\'s take just a moment on my vermin friends. After meeting Charlie Cockroach in the bathroom, I asked Foxtons to make arrangements to evict my uninvited lodger. I was helpfully advised that I should try to trap young Charlie and let Foxtons know if any of his ilk reappeared. Fated to my flatshare nightmare, I was delighted to meet Charlie\'s family a few days later. Christina Cockroach, Clive Cockroach and Charlotte Cockroach were all resident in the dishwasher. It was not all bad, I must admit. Charlie and his family were gentle types who really just wanted a quiet life. Think we could have been friends. Sadly, just as we were bonding, Foxtons finallly evicted them at the third time of asking and a good month after Charlie and co joined me.

This might be the right moment to discuss Foxtons\' attempt to relieve of rent for a week when I did not live in the apartment I was renting, or possibly the discrepency between the check out fee charged by Foxtons and the charges advertised on the provider\'s website. But I think I will leave the detail to the imagination.

For now, know this: Foxtons, good for wildlife, bad for renting apartments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Mayfair! To leave a new review of Foxtons Mayfair, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Mayfair