May 24,2012
May 24,2012
Chris Sellwood and Paul Pavlides from Foxtons valued, marketed and sold my Covent Garden flat. From the outset, they generated a number of serious viewings and quickly secured 3 offers. I rejected these as being too far below the asking price: even though I knew this to be a very ambitious target. Two of the prospective purchasers came back with improved offers and - thanks to Paul Pavlides - one then committed to what I had set as the minimum I would accept. At that point, my proposed purchase fell through and we went into a period of several months when I was not able or willing to proceed. To their credit, Chris and (particularly) Paul showed great perseverance and kept the deal alive. The outcome was that when I eventually found a new property, I was able to complete the sale. Interestingly, my neighbour was selling a flat of the same square footage in the block at the same time: and for £130,000 less than the price Paul had negotiated successfully for me. So, would I recommend Foxtons: what do you think!

Foxtons