Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
I completed a review, but I\'m not sure it went through because my computer shut down just as I was submitting it. So, just in case it didn\'t, I am re-submitting it here.

I first met with Sarah (after pursuing a RightMove property). She showed me a number of interesting properties; once she learned of my particular interests, she collaborated with Nick Allen from the Marlebone office. They were both highly professional, attentive to my interests, and available when I needed them. As Importantly, they are very nice people - I enjoyed working with them. As it turns out I found a property on my own (again, using RightMove) that was offered by a single agency. But based on my experience, I would definitely recommed Foxtons to anyone relocating to London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Mayfair! To leave a new review of Foxtons Mayfair, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Mayfair