Sep 06,2011
Sep 06,2011
The estate agents at first seemed very professional but once a dispute is raised they are extremely slow to respond with dates and times even though seemingly being polite and helpful. When it came to the return of the deposit they began a number of stalling tactics to hold on to my money as long as possible. After 2 and a half months I am still yet to recive my deposit back and would therefore never use this estate agents again!
By: Christopher
Nov 29, 2011
As a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme we adhere to their rules and regulations with regards to the handling and return of the deposit. We will always meet the time frames dictated to us by this scheme.

It is nice to hear that you found us professional, polite and helpful, and we do try to move things along as quickly as possible, but as there are various parties involved, it is often the case we can only progress things at the pace of the slowest party. If you would like to get in touch with our office, hopefully things can be resolved, if they have not been already.

Walton Robinson