Aug 24,2011
Aug 24,2011
The whole ecperience of purchasing a property from this agent has been a positive one.
Although Charlie was the person I dealt with the remainder of the staff were always cheerful and efficient if Charlie was not available.
Charlie was a pleasure to do business with, from day one I found him to be enthusiastic, without being pushy, very cheerful and most importantly efficient. The last time I purchased a property was in 1972 so I was very out of practice, Charlie and his team have guided me through the purchase and certainly made it as painless as possible even with the various ups and downs that most people appear to experience during the house buying process.
My advice to anyone purchasing or selling a property in this area is to visit homes estate agent, you will not be disappointed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1