Aug 10,2011
Aug 10,2011
Agent relayed information regarding the difficulty the agency was having in letting a particular property. Based on this information, I submitted a low bid which was rejected. Agency refused to forward a higher, but still below asking price, bid. Agent told agency I was lying when I relayed to the agency what the agent had told me. Highly unprofessional and deeply disappointed. Was considering using them for another, more expensive property but I will take my business elsewhere.
Not accused me of lying. If the agent and agency act like this before I've handed any money over, how are they going to act when one is renting one of their properties?
By: Naylor Powell
Sep 09, 2011
Given that this person has recently been discovered sub letting a room in a property managed by Naylor Powell without authority from us or the landlord I am afraid I am slightly suspicious for his resons to leave bad feedback. There was no need to report the very low second offer on the property he refers to as the landlord had already said he would not accept anything under the already competitive asking price. Our apologies if this was not relayed in a clear enough way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Naylor Powell Office 1! To leave a new review of Naylor Powell Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Naylor Powell Office 1