Aug 09,2011
Aug 09,2011
Due to pressure on them from my ex husband I was left high and dry by the Estate Agents in Stowmarket who were handling the property. I contacted Jo (late one night form here in Australia) and she instantly took on the job of sorting things out.

Jo had given us a quote initially, and I regret now not using her straight away.
She has always solved any issues with the minimum of fuss and has treated both of us with tact and diplomacy.

The house has been let constantly since she took over (compared with the previous Estate Agents who only managed about 3 months in 14).

The team are prompt, polite and professional and I believe they treat the tenants well too. I thoroughly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Purbeck & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Purbeck & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Purbeck & Co Office 1