Jul 08,2011
Jul 08,2011
I have been scouting in the area for a potential agent to rent my property in Walthamstow, I have never rented before however I have my choice of agents in Walthamstow as their are so many. I had invited a few round to my house last week and ONE and ONLY one agent turned up on time which was KINGS, they confirmed our appointment in the morning and then turned up on time which non of the others done!!
The lady that came was very impressive and knew her stuff, she talked to me and understood my situation rather then trying to sell me everything all at once. she brought me a list of other properties in the area which kings had rented which was nice I felt at ease with her and that I could trust her with my house. She told me how much I could get for my house which was a lot more realistic then some of the other agents who told me a lot more!!
I haven't as yet put my house on the market as it is not available but I will be definitely going back there to hand them over my keys! Great agent!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kings Group Office 3! To leave a new review of Kings Group Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kings Group Office 3