Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
The estate agent was late ( I know the names but not ready to name and shame them yet) -the agents only arrive after you have arrived at the address and then have to call ask where the agent is-then have to wait another 10 -15 mins for them to arrive... The agent (seemed like a nice guy) said that his colleague had put a offer forward on the house we were viewing and let us know the amount he offered (!).The owner was in the property when we were viewing and said how much they were willing to accept as she was just wanted to sell the house! (we liked it and matched it as it was slightly more than the agent\'s colleague had offered -it was a very strange senario). We put in the offer verbly to the agent on the telephone later that day -this was a saturday. It is wednesday now and I have not had any contact from the estate agents despite leaving messages for him to call us. I find out this morning that the colleague who made the offer for the house was the agent\'s manager. How\'s that for a conflict of interest? Is this legal??

Kings Group