Jun 19,2011
Jun 19,2011
Terrible customer service. Wouldnt take out rent payment on the correct date, then wouldnt tell me until 2 weeks later that its overdue! Finance team are a total nightmare and talk to you like muck on the bottom of their shoe! Moved out over a month now and still waiting for my deposit back. Was told they sent me the cheque then when I said I hadnt recieved it they said that they had cancelled it?? I dont think they had even sent it out. So they said they would trafer it from their account into my account straight away but still dont have it. There is nothing on my account that even says that theres any money waiting to be cleared. Absolute nightmare,. Stay away at all costs
Jun 23, 2011
I have rented with Westcoat and rent payments are set up by the tenants with their bank - nothing to do with the agents - you clearly did not set your standing order up properly with your bank. Pay your rent when its due and you wouldn\\\'t get chased for late payments! If you had a problem with your deposit - speak to a manager at the branch - we got our deposit back within 10 days and communication was good. They told us what was going on and even offered to pay it into the bank rather than sending a cheque - (there is usually a three day wait on the transfer as per most bank transfers.) We found Westcoast to be a one of the better agents in weston - others are much worse!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of West Coast Property Services (UK) Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of West Coast Property Services (UK) Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for West Coast Property Services (UK) Ltd Office 1