Jun 02,2011
Jun 02,2011
Heritage Property has been anything but fair, just and reasonable in its dealings with me as a tenant.

Examples of questionable practices includes

- Demanding rent to be paid 6-months in advance despite providing impeccable credit history.
- Failure to amend broken furniture on moving in to the apartment.
- Poor cleaning on moving into apartment.
- Current electricity bill averages £140 a month due to water heating tank always running on high, this despite having requested maintenance several times. All radiators are turned off as it is summertime.
- Receiving a specification for rent paid took 1 month from request to.
- Any communication with the agent is uncertain and somewhat rude, as a tenant you get the feeling that you are paying for a lot of things while receiving little or poor service.

On a whole I would not recommend Heritage to anyone, unfortunately the lettings market in Leamington is controlled by a small number of agents and there is not much choice.
By: Heritage Property
Jan 09, 2012
Dear Disappointed Tenant

I am sorry you have felt it necessary to leave such a negative review of our business. Whilst we take all complaints seriously and have a complaints procedure but we have not had any complaints for a long time so I know you have not made one.
In response to your specific points:
1. Sometimes our clients request 6 months money in advance. We use an independent referencing compand who would have suggested you pay the rent in advance based on your financial status. You could have declined the tenancy if you did not wish to proceed with it.
2. We always repair or replace anything that is broken in our managed properties and encourage our tenant find clients to do the same. Letting is not an exact science and sometimes things go wrong or there is a breakdown in communication. We always do our best to put in right
3. This does happen from time to time, but again we'll always endeavour to sort it out for our tenants.
4. I am sorry if you had high utility charges but, again, we would have fixed any problem we were aware of
5. I am afraid I am not sure what a specification for rent is
6. If any of my staff were rude I apologise. It would be very unusual if they were but I wouldn't like to think they had been - Please let me know the circumstances and who it was that was rude to you and you'll recieve an apology if it is warranted.
7. There are 30 agents in Leamington Spa and the surrounding area but we are South Warwickshire biggest Independent Letting agent with well over 600 properties entrusted to us.
All of our tenants deposits are protected by The Dispute Service (TDS), We are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), and we are also a S.A.F.E Agent with client money protection insurance and public liabilty insurance.
I offer this message to any customer, whether tenant or landlord, vendor or purchaser - Please contact me before you post a genuine negative review on this site or any other and I will do my best to resolve whatever it is that's causing you a problem.
Many thanks
Richard Hill (Managing Director - Heritage Property)
Personal Mobile 07813 718356

One final point if you are considering using our services - Our business was started in 1999 by my wife, Jane, & I with the aid of a Princes Trust Loan. We have worked hard to build it up over that time and have some success which has been built on a foundation of honesty & trust. I find these websites offer an unfair platform for people to write unsubstantiated comments/opinions about their experiences with any company including ours. I can live with the odd negative comment but when you consider we administer 400-500 tenancies per year, you'd think they'd be a lot more negative comments on the whole world wide web about Heritage Property with a repeat message if they were genuine unless they are just from disgruntled competitors with nothing else to do. It does make you wonder!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch