Heritage Property has been anything but fair, just and reasonable in its dealings with me as a tenant.
Examples of questionable practices includes
- Demanding rent to be paid 6-months in advance despite providing impeccable credit history.
- Failure to amend broken furniture on moving in to the apartment.
- Poor cleaning on moving into apartment.
- Current electricity bill averages £140 a month due to water heating tank always running on high, this despite having requested maintenance several times. All radiators are turned off as it is summertime.
- Receiving a specification for rent paid took 1 month from request to.
- Any communication with the agent is uncertain and somewhat rude, as a tenant you get the feeling that you are paying for a lot of things while receiving little or poor service.
On a whole I would not recommend Heritage to anyone, unfortunately the lettings market in Leamington is controlled by a small number of agents and there is not much choice.