May 15,2011
May 15,2011
I used Walton Robinson to look for a flat in my second year of university and they couldn't have done any more to help. I emailed them before hand with the specification of what we were looking for, and they replied with loads of excellent suggestions. We wittled these down to around 5 properties, and we went to look round them all in one morning in their super comfy people carrier. The lady who showed us around knew absolutely everything about the properties and answered any queries we had. All the properties were perfect and we could have easily chosen any of them. We decided on one and signed up the same day. The contracts and forms were super clear and everything was explained in normal language. The admin fees were good compared to other agencies.

In conclusion, I'd recommend Walton Robinson to everyone and I'm seriously looking forward to looking for a new flat, just so I can enjoy the experience again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle! To leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton Robinson Newcastle