May 11,2011
May 11,2011
I have used Walton Robinson to let all my properties over the past 10 years.

I have used other agents from time to time to see how they compare, however none of them could come anywhere near to the level of service offered by Walton Robinson.

I now ensure that they are my preferred partner when letting my properties.

In particular, I value their,

- professionalism
- integrity
- trustworthiness
- when they say they will do something, they do
- the quality and skills of the staff they employ
- their ability to respond to what I need as a busy landlord
- their honesty in putting my needs for quality tenants above their profits in ensuring they would not recommend tenants that they had any doubt about
- their superior knowledge of what the rental market is doing which allows them to advise me re the maximum achievable rents I can expect
- the quality of their associated departments which can give guidance on other property matters such as tax, legislation affecting properties, energy certificates, etc
- they employ skilled and friendly staff who are a pleasure to do business with under the guidance of an excellent Office Manager (Jaimie) who ensures that should any issues arise, they are promptly and efficiently resolved

In summary, if you are looking for a letting agency that will make your role as a landlord much easier and help you to maximise profits from your investment, then I would recommend Walton Robinson as outstanding from other North-East based letting agencies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle! To leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton Robinson Newcastle