Apr 21,2011
Apr 21,2011
Very poor service when it comes to maintenance, owner is only interested when it comes to getting his money. I had a window that took a year to fix, it was locked therefore a health and safety risk if ever there was a fire. I also had a damaged worksurface that took over a year to be delivered then it was stuck in my front room for 4 weeks before being fitted. I also had a leaking boiler, where water was coming up through the flooring, took a month to fix that then the last week of my tenancy I had no toilet because they didn't bother to fix it! Disgraceful service with an owner who doesn't acknowledge complaints and then tries to charge you £60 to leave!
By: Redstones
Aug 20, 2011
i agree the maintenance jobs took a long time to fix, but you have to understand, all works required need to be authorised by the Landlord.

Any charges are set out from day one , we dont have any hidden charges or costs.

We do our upmost to keep landlords and tenants happy but in the industry you cannot please everyone, but we do try..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Redstones Office 1! To leave a new review of Redstones Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Redstones Office 1