Apr 19,2011
Apr 19,2011
Terrible! I have bought and sold property through Keith Pattinson. A different person calls you up everyday 5/6 times a day about the same property for sale trying to get the commision. The staff are not trained properly and their staff turnover is amazing. I would go into branch to get updates and each time its a different person. They book viewings and don't turn up or have problems with staff/keys etc etc, excuse after excuse. They raise their fees whenever they feel like it, invent ways to get more of your money such as 'buyers premium' or 'buyers private treaty' what the??!! More ways for Keith Pattinson to get your money. Its whole company is a complete joke, there are maybe a handful of good staff who have stuck it out in this awful company. They don't care if you're buying or selling as long as they have your money. Their motto is something like if its not selling the price is too high and I'd get a phone call every week to reduce and reduce, people would call me asking if I wanted a valuation when my house was on the market. I'd get sales leaflets though my door to put my house up for sale with them - when there's a Keith Pattinsons board outside?! Funny that one! Do not use!! Go to Alistair Sundin or Jan Forster or Signature, best all round!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 10! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 10