May 14,2008
May 14,2008
WARNING. I had my property on the market with this lot for 4 weeks. After saying their rates were higher than most other agents because the service they offer was second to none, I thought thats fair enough and what they said they would do seemed worth it.

3 weeks after being on their books our house had not even been advertised. I contacted them to find out why and they promised to have it done the next day.

1 week later stil no advertisement. I called again to find out why and spoke to John Harding, assumably the owner or a high ranking part of the company. He told me that he has enough properties on his books to be bothered with the agrovation I was giving him so terminated our contract.

I must point out the agrovation he refered to was 3 polite telephone conversations. I am not someone who is easily upset, nor am I rude or aggresive in any way.

Wether you heed my warnings is up to you but I could not let this go without warning others.

D. Emerson, Swindon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Harding OLD TOWN! To leave a new review of Charles Harding OLD TOWN, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Harding OLD TOWN