Mar 19,2011
Mar 19,2011
Murrays are not the most proactive agents. When I registered (I'm a cash buyer looking for a high-end property) Richard Murray was pleasant enough. Since that time, they have sent me details of various 'stale' properties, by which I mean that the properties have already appeared on Rightmove. Not once have Murrays told me about a 'hot' property, one that has only just come to their attention. Such properties do exist because I know of someone selling through Murrays who was offered one. The property never appeared on the Internet. You would think that a good agent would invite 'best bids'. If I were a seller, I would never instruct them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Murrays Independent Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Murrays Independent Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Murrays Independent Estate Agents Office 1