Apr 21,2008
Apr 21,2008
This estate agent was not great- the staff are polite but they weren't very helpful, didn't return our calls, demanded a copy of the survey and then assisted the vendor is using this against us. Were difficult when trying to arrange viewings of the property once our offer was accepted. I think there is a large selection of estate agents in the area and would definitely recommend going elsewhere.
By: freebird
May 02, 2014
Absolutely disgraceful, used as was given the sales speech about how it's better to use solicitors who you can have a good face to face service with, what a joke! The first call that i made to Mr Musgrave, one of the solicitors there, he was out and out rude with me for no reason, when i mentioned this to one of the secretaries, she informed me that he is not a 'people' person and doesn't like to speak to clients! Shame this wasn't mentioned when they took my deposit from me! Not recommended at all, since this incident i rang for someone to chase up progress from the vendors side and secretary told me that firstly she didn't want to do that and finally begrudgingly said she would before adding she wasn't prepared to ring me back with the update!
By: kimbob21
Jan 27, 2011
Totally agree with this review - absolutely awful estate agents and do not recommend. They 'used' the survey against us as well as the day we were due to exchange contracts they announced that the seller wanted more money - we had had our offer accepted and not asked for a reduction in price following the survey which flagged up
By: sunshine
Feb 27, 2009
Had to laugh at this. As they're acting for the vendor (who pays them) and not you, it's hardly surprising they asked to see the survey. And how could they usea survey by an independant surveyor acting on your behalf, 'against' you. I work in an estate agents and would imagine you were trying to get the price reduced and they were too smart for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sleigh & Son Office 1! To leave a new review of Sleigh & Son Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sleigh & Son Office 1