Feb 07,2011
Feb 07,2011
In September 2010, myself and two other female students were looking for an apartment to share together and we admittedly left it rather late to start looking as most lettings were already gone by this late stage. After visiting countless estate agents we were starting to give up hope that we would find anywhere, we were constantly told that there was nothing on the market and to leave our name and number to which no one ever got in touch.

However from the moment we walked into the Black Katz Camden branch we were reassured by a friendly and approachable member of staff, Aaron, who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He kindly reassured us that he would find us a letting within 2 days, and that he did!
As soon as a letting became available he was straight on the phone arranging a viewing for us and it felt like he genuinely wanted to help us which was refreshing considering how we were treated in other estate agents.

After a couple of viewings he found an ideal property which we are extremely happy with. Black Katz were a pleasure to deal with and everyone from the receptionist to the Landlady made sure we knew what we were signing, and kindly gave us a full run down of our deposit and admin fees.

I would highly recommend this branch to anyone who is looking for a letting as you are treated with respect and through my experience it is obvious that the estate agents genuinely want to help you. When I am looking for a house in the future I will look no further than Black Katz in Camden.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office