Jan 18,2011
Jan 18,2011
I would never recommend CGT Lettings in Quedgeley, All I've had is problems. Me and my partner discovered damp and mould growth in are bedroom over a period of time, and when confronting the manager. I find her rude, patronising and talks to adults as if there five years old. All she could say was it is condensation and gave us a an un-tested de-humidifier. Which yes obviously gets rid of the condensation but NOT the mould. My partner is currently pregnant which breathing in mould spores is not healthy for my unborn baby and my partner. They were very un-sympathetic and didn't care weather we were very ill or my unborn baby had health problems. Now luckily we're moving in Feb, and I cannot wait!

Do not go with CGT, you'll get nothing but lies and they'll just sell you up the river.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CGT Lettings Gloucester! To leave a new review of CGT Lettings Gloucester, please click the link below !
Write a review for CGT Lettings Gloucester