Jan 18,2011
Jan 18,2011
Well after being here 10 months the service has been absolutely absurd, they have abolished every conversation we have ever had unless it suits them, they do not document the repairs until 10 months later, and they also serve you with a section 21 the day after you have been broken into, a bit strange there, its almost like a set up. Do not trust belvoir, my health has deteriorated ever since I took this place on with worry and stress, they only want there charges and rent, they don't give a damn about anything else, they should be reported to watchdog, and how they have earnt that title, best award thing, I beg to differ, an absolute joke
By: ACMarston
Feb 18, 2011
As the landlord of the property mentioned above I have been made aware of this website by my agent. I am very disappointed that the tenant is given a forum in which to make such wildly inaccurate suggestions. I certainly support Belvoir in seeking to present a more accurate version of what has actually transpired here. My only criticism of my agent is that they failed to realise my tenant also removed the internal doors from my flat, as well as the carpet! Whilst I am clearly not happy with what has been a very problematic tenancy, I appreciate the lengths Belvoir have gone to in ending this tenancy as quickly as we could. I think it inappropriate for third parties to comment on what has transpired here, as they have not been party to these distressing events. My partner and I now look forward to a more successful tenancy once the remedial works are completed.
By: anon
Feb 15, 2011
To Outsider
Review sites are not just the perogative of people who wish to complain (or praise) in public. They are also there so agents can refute incorrect information in public too.
Do you really think that anyone should be able to post lies or half truths on line with no recourse for agents to set the record straight?
Belvoir is a franchise, but each office is owner managed and set their own fees and salaries in line with local market forces.
By: An outsider
Feb 09, 2011
The signs of an unprofessional agent:

1) Publicly arguing on an internet site where sensible people understand that most posts are one-sided
2) Choosing a tenant that would act in such a way shows absolutely poor judgement.

In summary I think, as a franchise, I have heard they have cost controls over salary structures unlike independents therefore employ quite young people.
By: Belvoir Northampton
Feb 07, 2011
1) Your rental account was 2 months in arrears at the point you left, having never once paid on time. 2) You abandoned the property leaving it full of junk, leaving your landlord with a bill for clearance. 3) You took the property with carpets in, and returned it with only underlay.
Your landlord looks forward to seeing you in court, and will be supported by ourselves in this. As an agency, we are 100% happy with our actions over your tenancy - The Property Ombusdman may be an option for you should you choose to complain further.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 48! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 48, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 48