Nov 01,2013
By: 'Sue'
Nov 01,2013
Will never use again and will advice anyone not to use belvior in Northampton. They never reply to e-mails. When we moved in we were told nothing! We were given the keys and send sent on our way. We didn\'t know if there was a alarm at the property, how to work cooker, heating, the place was a absolute mess!, I took photos as I\'m dreading what trouble I\'ll have when we move out! To top it all I finished my night shift and was sleeping when I heard someone come in the front door! I was so scared I hid behind the bedroom door, it turned out it was someone sent from belvior to checking the appliances and did not inform us! when a member of my family turned up to see the door open and a car on the drive he was greeted by a very embarrassed workman who informed us this happens all the time with belvior they never let the tenant know he will be coming! Disgraceful!!
By: Your Landlord!
Feb 07, 2014
My agent has pointed me towards this. You say "the place was an absolute mess". I attach a video of my property done just before move in showing the "absolute mess". People will hence be able to judge for themselves.
Attachments