Apr 02,2008
Apr 02,2008
In 2007 I was going to rent property, paid for the legal fees, excellent reference and they were going through with someone else after I was told I had got the property. I had given up my other property and realised some people you cannot trust. I looked up the owner you can do this on the internet 'put in seach engine people finder' and I sent them a copy of my letter of complaint to the agent and arla who regualates letting agents and copies of my references. I needed somewhere as I was relocating. This agent asked 'why do 2 people need a big house' as we are middle aged and we do have family who come to stay. Sometimes people like us whom are looking to buy on the island look after peoples homes. Result - the owner contacted us and as 'More' had messed up. We rented it privately and we have all been happy with the arrangement. Customers beware as we did not get all our money back from 'More'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of More - The Letting Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of More - The Letting Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for More - The Letting Centre Office 1