Dec 20,2010
Dec 20,2010
Well, where to begin.... to start with they didn't tell the original tenants of our viewing, they didn't bother turning up for the viewing, they missed an appointment to sign contracts without warning, they rang my fiance at work via her HQ when she explicitly told them not to, Mr Crook who was there to hand over keys was impatient and had no knowledge of the property. While we were with them service was awful: rude, incompetent and slow. Since leaving things haven't even got better, as they failed to pass on final meter readings or forwarding addresses as they confirmed they had in writing to us. On a final note, we would recommend using a more reliable service, for example a decomposing sheep in Brecon. If not, good luck!
By: writer2011
Sep 21, 2011
All I can say is that I've got 5 houses with Crook and Blight which have been rented out solidly for 8 years and have had exemplary, personal service throughout. I can only presume you left the place in a state and got annoyed when they took some of your bond! Paul.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crook & Blight Office 1! To leave a new review of Crook & Blight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crook & Blight Office 1