Dec 20,2013
By: 'Harry'
Dec 20,2013
The managing Agent Preim Ltd has failed to supply anyone on this estate with a reasonable answer to any question ever asked such as monies taken from our account without proper and correct MA procedures.
For instance we have £3,000 removed from our account every year for Health & Safety surveys, no one has ever seen one and the invoice is not visible on the website. they also charge us for a yearly surveyors report for over £700 - shouldn\'t this pick up on any H&S issues?
We residents have priced up the same services as supplied at the moment and our figure is 76% less than their yearly invoice. For example we pay £576 for Estates Insurance I have found a quote for £178 and I can\'t find a quote for anywhere near £576.
I can only say that getting rid of them is proving to be lengthy and time consuming as they interfere whenever possible. If they are your Managing Agent then you are paying well over the odds and you don\'t know it. Having spent over 15 years in this industry Preim Ltd are the worst company I have ever come across. BEWARE!
It isn\'t clear whether or not you are referring to yourselves or our lousy Managing Agent. If it is you I would recommend - But if it is Preim Ltd then NO as I would not like to be prosecuted under the trades description Act for calling them Managing Agents.
Attached Files