Mar 13,2014
By: 'An non'
Mar 13,2014
I have had dealings with this company and these individuals for over 8 years now, they are very professional and keep all shareholders informed and our directors feedback all communication. If we have any questions or problems we go to the directors who then contact Preim, and they reply promptly. I would like to thank Amanda and Neil for all their help with the smooth running of our estate. I would highly recommend Preim as a very professional management company. We pay an annual fee which is very competive, we also have a website that we can access and our directors are sent the accounts which are checked and agreed. As an estate we have a good relationship with Preim and I hope this continues for many years.

Preim Ltd