Nov 21,2013
By: 'Jim Swarbrick'
Nov 21,2013
I had dealings with Moseley Jarman in two capacities over the course of 18 months. Firstly, as a landlord renting the house. Then as the vendor selling the same house. In both situations I found MJ extremely helpful, professional in all correspondence and dealing with them was easy. At one point the situation I found myself, caught between renting and selling was quite problematic and it was Moseley that I turned too for advice, which I took on board and turned out to be the best path to follow.

I have no reticence in fully recommending them and would use them again. On a couple of occasions I asked for help over and above the normal remit for an agent, which they were happy to do.

Mosley Jarman