Nov 16,2010
Nov 16,2010
If you want a quick reliable service, to be kept imformed and someone that will support you use Mathew Crame at the Bracknell office, he got me the house I wanted for the price I wanted and has given exceptional service throughout. My mother took care of my legal work so I know he was working in both the interest of myself and the seller, using excellant negotation skills and keeping all parties happy. I used 4 other agents whilst trying to buy the house and not one compared with his service, attitude or attention to detail that he showed. I plan to only have the house for a max of 18 months - 2 years and I plan to go back to him to sell the house.
By: El Jefe
Jan 10, 2011
What a refreshing change from the baseless complaints.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Nov 23, 2010
Hi Me

What fabulous comments, thank you. I will make the branch and regional director aware of your excellent review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 6! To leave a new review of Haart Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 6