“Concerned...”

Aug 21,2018
By: 'Cynthia'
Aug 21,2018
Went to Hart looking for a property to rent. When l entered the office I did not feel the welcome that customers should receive. Took two to five minutes for two agents to decide who was going to assist me. To myself I thought they were tossing a coin under the table. Then the lady decided to get up from her seat and greeted me, asked me what l was looking for then offered me a sit. Appreared she has used a whole bottle of Botox on her face. No smile no face expression what so ever. Gave my details and what l was looking for. Told she could call. The bitch had the nerve to ask me to look elsewhere instead of Bracknell. Was shocked thought I'd saying bitch where do u think l should consider relocating Slough?? But only in my thought. I was calm and professional. Had uploaded the apps so, l had updated of properties that were available for letting. I never received any call till now from Hart-Bracknell to ask if l was still looking. I saw few properties that suited my needs and financial statues. I'm shocked and let down. Looking back, having the conversation with the agent l reliase that she did not show any interest whatsoever.
If they agents have no clue, how would l know
By: Jennifer Knowles
Aug 21, 2018
Dear Cynthia, I am disappointed to hear you feel you may have had such a poor experience. Having checked our database I am unable to locate your registration details. Please feel free to contact me on 01344 303971 to discuss this mater further. Best wishes

Haart