Nov 05,2013
By: 'Mulu'
Nov 05,2013
Hello there
I had a bit stress full time in order to sell my property, that is undeniable, this is happening due to earlier notice of leaving the tenant from the other agents, so left me to pay the rent while the property was empty for certain months.
But with the help of Miriame I go through this and end up happier. I would like appreciate her practical help- 1 she answer any question promptly with out any delay, 2 she is helping me out of her way but appropriately, 3 reassuring me I will be there with honest and practical way, which that help more than the solicitors I expecting to come back to me for some answers, above all Miriame is more experienced and very professional in her job, telling you the right things with out stressing you to much and which your expectation will go to the right way.
So I personally appreciated her and recommend her to any one who had the plan to sell or to buy the property, as she is knowledgeable of both ways and she will be with you through out till your success what ever you do, hoping every one follow her stapes then Foxten will be more success full even though more.
To me hope to any one in this particular market she is more important to deal with, happy customers and happy organisation. That is the way to do your job.
well done Miriam and good luck in the future.
Have a Pleasant time Mulu