Sep 15,2012
Sep 15,2012
The service I received from Foxtons in Crouch End was first class. I found them polite and professional whilst personable and responsive.

I decided to go with a sole agency contract with Foxtons Crouch End as they really understood the value of the property at valuation and were offering an introductory rate of 0% commission.

As soon as my flat went on the market I had substantial interest and the viewings were well organised. I was able to speak with interested buyers when I was available and left the agents to do it without me when I was not.

Once I\'d chose a seller, Miriame recommended a solicitor that she had worked with previously, he was excellent and I am using him again on subsequent property transactions.

The sale went smoothly with no additional costs or hassle. I got full asking and didn\'t pay any commission on the sale. I couldn\'t have asked for any more.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End! To leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Crouch End